Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Jessica Erin and my brother is Joshua Brandon. Classic 80's! Had a been a boy, I would have been Jeffrey Aaron, and my bother would have been Heather Alayne if he had been a girl.

I'm a sibset of three girls, Linzi Janet, Laura Kate (me) and Gemma Georgia.

My mum was going to continue with the L first names but when Gemma was born she didn't like any other L names.
    for every dark night, there is a brighter day

My mum, who I live with, has two daughters Zelia Elvira (me) and Isabella Elvira. I was named after someone from the credits of some movie. I suggested Isabella to my mum and her husband, and they liked it so they named her Isabella. Elvira was the middle name of our great-grandmother (and my mum wasn't creative enough to give us different middle names, something that irks a name nerd like myself).

My père has four girls (I bet he was slightly disappointed when the last, Celina, turned out to be a girl), Zelia Elvira (me), Gabriella, C.i.l.l.a Louise and Celina. I don't have much contact to my paternal sisters, so I don't know why they're named what they're named.
    Last edited by shvibziks; May 21st, 2013 at 06:40 PM.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Me Chelsea Rose, Anna Elizabeth, Caroline Grace, and Joshua Edward. I do like both of my sisters names very much. They are beautifully classic names. My younger brothers name seems a bit 90s to me, but I do like its Biblical significance. None of us are named after family members, except my brother. His middle name, Edward, was my late uncle's name.

I am the middle child in my family. My older brother is named William Nicholas, after my grandfather (as it is tradition in my family to name your kids after your parents, though my parents were the only ones in the family who did it so...). My name is Eleni Maria, after my aunt and great aunt, Ellen and Eleni, and Maria for my grandmother Mary. My youngest brother, Christian James, was named after my father (James) and he was born near Christmas, so Christian.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Paul | Basil | Abram | Tobias | Samuel | Thomas | James |
    Pondering:
    | Alina | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helen | Helena | Lena | Margo | Milena | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!