Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I have 5 siblings, Benjamin James, DanniLynn Alexis (me), Danielle Alexa (twin), Noah Parker, Madeline Luna and Judah Alexander. All of our names have special meaning to our parents and I like all our names.
    Gwyneth Berkeley (9/95), Landon Bradley (12/98), Sawyer Kymberley (12/07), Alivia Presley (1/11), Ingrid Hadley (4/13) & Harlow Ripley (7/14)

-
    Anthony, Benjamin, Carey, Carmine, Ellington, Hudson, Judah, Kingston, Liam, Luca, Ross, Ryker
    Astoria, Harlow, Honor, Ireland, Lorelei, Lorraine, Magnolia, Rydel, Vienna, Waverly, Willow
    GPs: Bauer, Hart, Noble, Oak, Rocky, Royal, Shor, Wilder, Zane/Beauty, Haven, Love, Oakley, Oceane, Rhine, Sailor/Sailor Mae, Snow, Sunday

I'm the oldest of 5
    Rachel, Caleb, Micah, Sarah and Lydia

I'm the eldest of 7, 2 of my brothers died in infancy due to complications from being premature. I normally just say I'm the eldest of 5 to avoid having to explain that but I though I would include their names in our sibset because they will always be a part of our family

Jasmine Cate {Me} Matthew & Scott {Twins}, Kristen, Dale, Aimee and Gavin

My siblings have middle names but I decided not to share them on here just in case they wouldn't want me to.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I am Hollyann Beth. I was named for a song my dad loved by the band Boston and given Beth as a mn so I could share his initials and his father's and grandfathers (they are all Harry Benjamin M).

One younger sister is Marissa Jayne. Marissa because they liked it, Jayne because my dad is called Jay.

Other younger sister was adopted and is Alisha (ah-li-sha) Nicole. Her bio mom liked Alisha from a soap opera. Nicole is for an older sister that her father had to give up custody of.

My older brother is Shon Michael. We only found out about him when I was a teen, so not sure why his mum choose it.

If I had been a boy I would have been Thomas Jay after a great grandfather and my dad. Marissa would have been Benjamin Harry.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Tawny Summer (me, the eldest)
    Candice Mikal (middle)
    Farrin Lenore (youngest)

Yeah...I can't make much sense of it either...though of course, we are Californian
    Last edited by tawnysaurus; June 13th, 2013 at 01:32 PM.