5 21.74%
  • Emmett Sullivan

6 26.09%
  • Owen Elliot

3 13.04%
  • Elliot Cooper

9 39.13%

C-Section Tomorrow & Having Cold Feet

I am so stressed! Not sure if it's hormones, lack of sleep or what, but I am all of the sudden questioning our name choice. I didn't do this with either of the other boys. Has anyone else had last minute cold feet about a name? With only one day to go, please let me know which choice you like best. Thanks so much!

Emmett Nicholas
    Emmett Sullivan
    Owen Elliot
    Elliot Cooper
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)

Tough one. They all have good flow. Emmett and Owen both feel really sturdy, which I like. Though admittedly mellifluous, Elliot is a bit nerdier (maybe I just can't get E.T.'s voice out of my head.) So that narrows it to Emmett and Owen for me... I think Nicholas really brightens Emmett, and that crisp crackle of the C-sound in Nicholas plays on the staccato T-sound in Emmett. So Emmett Nicholas got my vote. Owen Elliot is gentle and lovely - that would be my second choice.
    Good luck. Get some rest!

And I just saw that you have a son Griffin, which makes it easier for me to decide on Emmett, since Owen shares the N-ending.

Thank you very much Emma!
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)