Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eva?

Hybrid View

Eva?

How do you guys feel about Eva? Do you think it is/will be popular? Is it pretty? What image does it conjure up for you? I dunno why...I'm just curious as to what you guys think...
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

I don't love it. I feel like it's sort of popular, but not too much. It certainly is pretty, but not as gorgeous as the simple, historic, strong and graceful Eve. Eva conjures up the image of Eva Longoria, but when I hear Eve I think of the Garden of Eden.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I don't know Eva's actual popularity rating, but it "feels" popular and on-trend right now to me. I know a young girl named Eva, pronounced Ehv-a. Ava is popular now, so that kind of adds to the feel of Eva being popular because they are so similar.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Eva feels very "been there, done that" to me. I have no fondness towards it, really. It's too short, too used, too common feeling. It has substance, but isn't good enough though.

Eva makes me think of ivy, which oddly enough doesn't happen with the name Ivy.

I like Eva a lot, though I used to love it more. I love how multicultural Eva can be and works well in so many languages which is a major plus for me. I have met a couple of small Ava's but the only Eva's I have met are in their 60's or older so it does seem like it could be fresh again.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names