Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Hailie Rayne ( Taylor. ) Good name for our daughter?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 18.75%
  • No

26 81.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jadeybug View Post
    It does according to several sites because it is a form of that word and spelling, http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect..._of_Rayne.html such as this. I see your point but don't really wish it to resemble a rein of control over anyone. I like Rayne spelling more so because my brothers names are Ricky and Shane and combined this also would be Rayne. And i just think on a collective the different forms and meanings from different cultures and heritages is nice. It also has links to a place in scotland and alot of my partners family have scottish ties. So this is another sentimental innotation i like.

I myself prefer the spelling Hailey - it is my partner whom is pushing for Hailie.

Maybe I should push back for Hailey Rayne Taylor XD lol x
    Ahh, I understand more now.
    Though for future references, babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com isn't has very authentic anymore, which is sad as I used to frequent there a lot. Behindthename.com tends to have more authentic information.
    With the sentimental reasons for Rayne, I do have more fondness for that spelling than before.

Definitely push for Hailey! It's such a lovely looking name.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

I am not a fan of Hailey. I like the idea of Rayne in the middle spot. How about Hallie Rayne?

Now I have realised the weather link of hailey rayne which for some reason - probably tiredness and baby brain I did not yesterday - I don't know what to do again lol. Seems I may have to start again lol. :?

Hailie Taylor sounds a bit sing-songy to me - hay-lee tay-lor. The hay and the tay rhyme, which kind of puts me off a bit. And I would prefer Hailey or Hayley - Hailie I'd be inclined to read as Hallie (Hah-lee).

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Quote Originally Posted by jadeybug View Post
    Now I have realised the weather link of hailey rayne which for some reason - probably tiredness and baby brain I did not yesterday - I don't know what to do again lol. Seems I may have to start again lol. :?
    I really don't think it is that big of a deal. The first and middle will not even be said together very often and it does not exactly sound like "hail and rain."

That said, if you are looking for different names, these may also appeal:
    Heidi
    Hannah
    Waverly
    Everly
    Amber
    Autumn
    Ainsley
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!