Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Call her something that starts with a B, and then she can be Bee

From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

I am not sure why but Elinor Elizabeth Evans popped into my mind. (maybe because I like the poetry of e.e. Cummings.) Ellie Evans as a nn is cute.

Since you like Elizabeth and it is a timeless classic, I would consider those names.

Mary Elizabeth Evans is pretty.
    Catherine Elizabeth could by the nn Catie Beth.
    Anna Elizabeth - the nn Annie Evans works.
    Grace Elizabeth
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Every parent's wants that their kids name's are extremely good, meaningful and beautiful. I think, Internet provides a best facility to find any stuff. Baby girls name sites are widely available on the Internet. You could find the best one site and select the baby names for your baby.
    Last edited by dessydell; May 15th, 2013 at 06:47 AM.