Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Would you use a name you already used???

I just love the name Grace!!! Love the combo Grace Caroline!!! However, I have a Emma Addison Grace. We RARELY call her Emma Grace but sometimes do........ Last pregnancy we considered using Grace, and we asked Emma and she thought it was great.... just not sure, thoughts?????
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I hate that I put a name I love so much kind of as a tag a long in Emma's name, and I never get to use it! If I could have a re-do I would have named her Emma-Grace
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Ooh, Grace Caroline is so pretty! I am not sure though, if you do call your daughter Emma Grace sometimes, then it might be a little confusing. But how old is your Emma? If she is okay with the idea, then it would be a cute way to honor her.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Claire, Maeve, Declan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

Emma will be almost 12 when this baby arrives...

Oh, I'll bet she would be very excited to share Grace with her sister. 12 is a great age!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Claire, Maeve, Declan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo