View Poll Results: Well, was it right?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It's genius!

13 33.33%
  • No! It's a scam!

26 66.67%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    It says Amelie should have been a boy. It also says this baby is a boy..We will see I don't believe in them, they're just for fun imo

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by maltee View Post
    Hmm, it seems the Chinese gender predictor can't even agree. I tried one before many months ago and it said "boy," which is right. But the one you linked to said "girl."
    I think it's because only certain ones do it correctly. It's supposed to be your Chinese "lunar age" and the "lunar month" of conception. It's hard to do it right unless it's like the one Blade posted where you just plug in your info and it calculates it for you.

I don't *really* believe things like this, same with astrology, but it is fun.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I will do 4 of my cousins

Jack (2)- it said he was a girl... It was wrong!
    Olivia (4)- it said she was a boy... It was wrong!
    Aiden (8)- it said he was a girl... It was wrong!
    Grace (5)- it said she was a boy... It was wrong!
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

OK, so the distribution is skewed towards it being wrong, quite dramatically. I would have expected it to be right 50% of the time due to random chance. Even though our sample size is small, it appears that we should put stock in it-- being wrong.

So I'm having a girl, it seems.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

It's still much too early for me to know but the Chinese Gender predictor says I'm having a girl. My fingers and toes and everything else are crossed it's right because I've always dreamed of having a little girl (not sure why, just the truth). I, of course, will love and adore a sweet baby boy - it's just one of those things where I've always pictured myself with a girl. We are going to find out as soon as we can so I'll post it when I know!

First pregnancy, lost 10/11.
    **First baby, EDD: 12/8/13**
    Last edited by cvdutch31; May 15th, 2013 at 04:56 PM.