View Poll Results: Well, was it right?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It's genius!

13 33.33%
  • No! It's a scam!

26 66.67%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Well, it was wrong for my son. It says this one should be a boy. We shall see... Though, looking at the survey results, I would be in good shape betting on this to be a girl :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

I wonder how it explains boy/girl twins...Maybe in that case it's always half right? hahaha
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

When I was pregnant with #1, it told me boy. #2, boy. twins #1 (though I'm not sure it works the same way), boy

I never bothered to look during my most recent pregnancy, but I just did it now. "You are having a girl." - finally! I also just used the due date for our daughter Naomi who we lost in the 2nd trimester in late 2011 and she was supposedly a boy. So it was correct for 1 of these 5 pregnancies I've mapped. 20%

I have also seen different charts based on lunar calendar vs actual age. The first chart I ever looked at never mentioned you had to use a lunar age. So I used my actual age at conception (it said use conception age not delivery age) and I was 18 at the time. Well the entire 18 year old line was all blue except 1 or 2 months so really.... all 18 yr olds have boys? I had a girl, but I blame that on my husband who only seems to know how to make girls
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

I don't put much stock in it even though it was right for me and my best friend. It was wrong with another friend of mine. But it is fun to see which month equals which gender for when we start TTC. We'll see if it's right next time around.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Hmm, it seems the Chinese gender predictor can't even agree. I tried one before many months ago and it said "boy," which is right. But the one you linked to said "girl."