Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Alice, perhaps?
    {Cora | Eve | Vivian | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena}

[Jack | Tristan | Theo | Kieran | James | Flynn | Stellan | Cole]

I do not understand the fascination with Piper. It isn't pretty, feminine, sweet or any other qualities I love about little girl's names. Beatrix Holly is pretty and needs another pretty name. How about Rose? I love it as a first name.

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I do not understand the fascination with Piper. It isn't pretty, feminine, sweet or any other qualities I love about little girl's names. Beatrix Holly is pretty and needs another pretty name. How about Rose? I love it as a first name.
    I think some people (like myself) are attracted to a lot of the -er ending girls' names because they give off a different vibe from the constant onslaught of -a/ia and -ie/ey/y/ee/eigh endings. And not everyone wants a "sweet little girl's name" considering she'll spend the vast majority of her life as an adult woman.

But different strokes for different folks. It would be boring if everyone had the same baby naming style.

...But in this case I'm not sure if this discussion is even relevant since the OP wants to name her daughter Pippa not Piper.

I like Beatrix Holly & Pippa Rose
    babynamelover.wordpress.com