Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Did you feel like...

I am not pregnant, but we are TTC. I am hoping a positive sign will appear this month. It is still to soon for me know if I am pregnant or feel any signs for I am not do for my period (lets hope it doesnt come!) untill July 30. But my question is....

Did you feel period-ish (bloating, cravings, cramps, mood swings etc.) symptoms before you found out you were pregnant? Is it normal to feel like your body is just preparing for another period when really it is because you are pregnant?

Any advice to calm my nerves would be super helpful. Thanks!

*Is it still to early to feel early pregnancy symptoms if my next period is July 30?
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 20th, 2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: added question.
    TTC Baby #1!

I guess it depends on what your normal symptoms are! I've had sore breasts pre-testing with both pregnancies. I was waking up hungry at 10 DPO with DD (before I knew I was pregnant) and eating everything in sight during the day. TMI warning! With this pregnancy, my first sign was around 7 DPO with horrible, horrible gas. This might not seem like a clue, but the only other time I've ever experienced those fumes was when I was late in pregnancy/PP with DD.

Good luck! I hope it's your month!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

the symptoms of an upcoming period and early pg are really similar, so it's often quite hard to distinguish unless you have something other than the usual period-type symptoms. I always knew when I was pg, but i don't get many symptoms leading up to my period coming.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

I had sore breasts. Also, very oddly, positive OPKs for about 10 days straight before I did a HPT and got a positive.

@T.k- I am still in the week of ovulation or ovulation just ended yesterday possibly. I had bad cramps happening in the center of my abdomen during that time but started having sex three days before ovulation and all the way through TMI I know lol. So I am hoping our efforts paid off.

My normal symptoms I get in the 2 weeks leading up to my period or right before is: very irritable, moody, snappy. ALWAYS bloated that is the like the biggest one. I was cramping really bad in the middle of my abdominal area during the week of ovulation. No breast tenderness anymore, it was worse as a teenager. And I always eat a lot or crave one certain food. Like this time soy sauce always sounds amazing. Or anything I can eat with soy sauce. I just feel like since this week ovulation ended it will be too soon to feel any symptoms?
    TTC Baby #1!