Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Winter? Yay or nay?

We'd thought of using Winter as a middle for Felicity, but have been getting mixed reactions. What do you think of the name Winter? Is it too weird or out of left field? As an American expat in the UK, I'm particularly keen to hear what the Brit-berries have to say about it. One friend here said she thinks that names like this (nature names, not really established as firsts) would sound more working-class... not the feel we're going for.

We're having two girls, so her twin would likely be Vivienne Gray.

I'm looking for something quite classic and sophisticated. I had originally thought that Winter gave Felicity fresh and intelligent feel, but now I'm not sure. What do you think? Second favourite at the moment is Felicity Eve... Is that any better?

Yay! I love the name Winter. I think Felicity Winter sounds beautiful, classy, and like a perfect sister for Vivienne Gray (also a perfect name)! I also like Felicity Eve, but I truly think Felicity Winter is a winner.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Love Winter as well, but I am American Felicity Winter and Vivienne Gray are perfect together!
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Winter is so pretty and fresh! I love pairing sophisticated, more established first names with fun, whimsical middles and I think Felicity Winter fits that perfectly. I wouldn't be too keen on Winter as a first name but in the middle it's lovely. My only concern would be the strong, noticeable "I" sounds- three between the two names.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I love Felicity Winter, it definitely has a flow to it. Winter is beautiful although I typically don't like 'word names'.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace