Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sullivan is nice. Saul is technically a completely different name. Maybe spelling it Soll would make more sense? If they don't like Sully as a nickname (it's the most obvious), what about Van? Van would be a completely legitimate and easily spelled nn for Sullivan. Van works on a little kid and an adult. Have the considered it?

It doesn't make sense at all to me. Why not Ivan? Or Sed? Normally it's Ced, short for Cedric but Sullivan EDward could be Sed

ETA: If they want Saul only as a nn, then they should go with Solomon

Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Fox * Greer
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

Quote Originally Posted by allythys View Post
    Sullivan is nice. Saul is technically a completely different name. Maybe spelling it Soll would make more sense? If they don't like Sully as a nickname (it's the most obvious), what about Van? Van would be a completely legitimate and easily spelled nn for Sullivan. Van works on a little kid and an adult. Have the considered it?
    Agreed. I think you could even stretch it to Ivan, as it's in the spelling of Sullivan. However, if they want Saul, then they should go for Solomon or Saul as the proper given name. I personally love Sullivan, nn Van or Ivan.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina