Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Hailie?

We are thinking of names for our little girl soon to be born. Hailie ( Hay-lee) is something we both like that is not common here in the uk. I love a lot of the common names but detest the idea of her being the 7th lily or 5th evie or 22nd isabelle in her class no matter how much the names are pretty.... Hailie i think is girlie and pretty and although i hear it is common in the states it is not over here and i am trying desperately to think of a middle name to go with it.
    I have decided a shorter name would probably suit a little better than another long one , Taylor will be her surname if that helps. Suggestions would be appreciated so much, my partner is difficult to agree with and I am a little fussy i guess, I really want it to flow well and suit and roll off your tongue well. It has to be right, which i am sure any mama understands.

Please help

I know a Haylie Ann so that was my first thought!

I would go with a 1 or 3 syllable mn as to have a bit more of a balance...
    Some random suggestion....

Hailie Joy Taylor
    Hailie Grace Taylor
    Hailie Georgia Taylor
    Hailie Cassidy Taylor
    Hailie marissa Taylor

Maybe you could give a bit more insight as to what names/style you like or maybe who you would like to honor so we can give more suggestion!
    boys names drive me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by backtomyroots View Post

Maybe you could give a bit more insight as to what names/style you like or maybe who you would like to honor so we can give more suggestion!
    Well i think i would prefer a one syllable name to be honest And i would like it to have a nice meaning if possible, hailie itself means of the hay meadow or hero depending countries and culture ( that we have seen so far) , so not overly sentimental or sweet but not bad. I am unsure of any one syllabel names used within the family that i would use. Elizabeth was what i would have handed along but am not sure is right for the name. Hailie Elizabeth. So am looking at one syl , nice meaning and really i like old fashioned cute names, also modern or more unique. But just not overly keen on the super popular name trends. Or on off the wall weird ones either. Sorry if i sound fussy.
    Hope that helps a little and I havn't just babbled on for nothing lol. Thanks for the suggestions so far guys please keep them coming. x

Theodore Arthur