Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wdyt of the sibset Sebastian, Theodore, Lucia and Pearl :-)

Hello :-)

Just for future reference-I am only 16 so noooooooo babies! Just wondering what you think of these names Possible combos-

Sebastian Blake
    Theodore Winston
    Lucia Charlotte
    Pearl Genevieve

"Seb, Theo, Luci and Pearlie"

Thank you

I love Sebastian and Theodore together. They just look like "natural" brothers in every way. Theodore Winston is very distinguised but Sebastian Blake is heavy on the b's.

Lucia and Pearl are great names too! The only issue is that Pearl is only one syllable compared to the other possible siblings. Lucia Charlotte has a lot of "s" sound so it's kind of lispy together. As long as the first names flow well with their future surname, I don't think any of these issues are deal-breakers.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think they fit quite nice together. The only thing that I would change is the Pearl combination to Genevieve Pearl.

I agree with the previous post, your names flow well but it'd sound better as Genevieve Pearl

I think they all mesh well together and it really makes a well thought-out sibset.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |