7 11.29%
  • Sawyer Elizabeth Evans

5 8.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Baby Girl Evans

Baby Girl Evans

What name do you like for a sister for Preston:

I like Claire Elizabeth, because both names are lovely, timeless classics that will never sound old. Ella Elizabeth sounds silly, because they are way too similar in the beginning. What about Ella Reagan? Ella Claire?
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

If you like a short, sweet no-nonsense, solid citizen name...choose Claire Elizabeth.

If you like majestic, traditional names with depth and history and loads of nickname options...choose Elizabeth Paige (my fave).

If you plan on having more children and want to stick with unisex/surnames... choose Sawyer Elizabeth.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Sawyer and Reagan would be the best match for Preston. Sawyer got my vote because it is more pleasing to the ear.

Neither are my cup of tea though.

Claire Elizabeth or Elizabeth Paige are lovely! Ella Elizabeth is a little too alliterative for me.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I voted for Claire Elizabeth to go with brother Preston. Claire is feminine but not frilly and fits well with Preston, plus the middle name Elizabeth is a great classic choice!