Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really think I get too hung up on wanting a rare name. I think deep down I love Cecelia and Felicity the most, and the biggest reason I don't let go of Cecily and Cordelia is that they are more rare. I love those names as well but I think if we are going by gut feeling alone Cecelia and felicity are 10, Cordelia 9.5 and Cecily 9.

Cordelia and Cerelia are stunning names!
    But honestly you can't go wrong with either name :-)

Cecelia- 7 it's ok
    Cecily- 8 I think it is pretty
    Felicity- 10! Love this name
    Cordelia-6 never been a fan, not really sure why (maybe I don't like Corrie?)
    Mama to Theodore Adl3r Emm3tt "Theo" born April 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!! It's a GIRL!!!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

Cecelia - 8, it's a very pretty name. It is classic and not too terribly popular. I have only ever met one person with this name.

Cecily - 9, I think I prefer this name to Cecelia, I think it's easier to say and spell, but that's just my opinion.

Cordelia- 9, have loved this name since first reading Anne of Green Gables. I think that Cordelia is pretty without a nickname!

Felicity - 10! This name is gorgeous and has a great meaning!

Cecelia -- 8. Love this name and the fact that she is the patron saint of music (spelled Cecilia, but still!)
    Cecily -- 6. Not a huge fan of this name, but it is ok.
    Cordelia -- 7. Really like the meaning of this name and the nickname possibilities.
    Felicity -- 10. One of my top favorites for a girl.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996