Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looks like it will be Anna Caroline

Just spoke to hubby, he said Anna Caroline is by far his favorite.... but he would take Josephine (he didn't care for Julia or several others I threw out to him).. out of those two I am going to have to choose Anna Caroline I have really fought him in the past on names, and he has let me win every. single. time. He is a good man... but I am exhausted with thinking about girl names!! Honestly, it is not even as fun anymore... it is just starting to stress me out... So I think I should give this one to him, and give him Anna Caroline...So, it seems that is the direction we will go. Going to try to get names off my brain for awhile When I find out if baby is an Anna or a Luke I will let you all know
    Thank you all!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Anna Caroline is really sweet and pretty and I like how its fits with your other children's names! Congrats.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Anna Caroline is simply gorgeous.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Anna Caroline is just beautiful - you will never regret your decision! Now it is time to enjoy your pregnancy.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Elizabeth, James, Luke
    Celtic: Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

Thank you ladies! Now, just to find a middle name for Luke... if we find out it's a boy, I will move to the boy forums
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa