Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Popularity is a huge issue for me, yes. I have a very unusual name (I don't think it's technically an actual name) and while I hated that no one could pronounce or spell it at first, I'm happy my name isn't Jessica. (#1 name the year I was born.) Because of those reasons I want my children to have unusual names, but names that are easily pronounced and would be easy to spell. (Ex., Winter)

I love the name Violet but will probably not use it because of its increasing popularity. I'd prefer my favorites to not be in, at least the top 100.

Popularity doesn't bother me at all! My favorite girl name is Isabella and i'am going to use despite all the Isabella out there

I had four Catherine/Kathryn/Katherine/Catharines in my class, so not only am I wary of top 20 names but they also must have just one spelling.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

My daughter is izabella I hate that her name is so popular though even though I still love it and think its pretty but I sigh every time I meet another izabella/Isabella/Isabelle/Bella :/

I've met a lot of people with my name, but no one with my nickname. My name's popularity has never particularly bothered me, but I still wouldn't like to give any future children a name they'd have to share with three other kids in their class. Basically, the top 50 names are completely off-limits and the top 200 are only allowed if I really love them. (Sigh. Calvin, why do you have to be #189?)
    Teen writer with a name obsession...
    Orson Augustus or Calvin Nathaniel
    Astrid Valentine or Edith Penelope
    Orson, Calvin, Astrid, Edith