Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Wow, your name choices are great!

Boone Parker -- Very solid choice. This combo is daring without being ridiculous which I think is an essential part of a good boys name. And Orson & Boone? Love it.

Ben Parker -- There is something really wonderful about Ben as a stand-alone name rather than a nickname.

Woodrow Parker -- This fits well with Orson, but it definitely takes the sibling "set" in a different direction. When I hear Orson and Boone I think quirky and cool, when I hear Orson and Woodrow I think quirky and studious. Both are fine, just something to keep in mind! Also, Woodrow has a strong presidential association for me.

Parker -- This name has a great sound, very happy and friendly. It does seem to fit better with Chandler than it does with Orson though.

I hope that helps!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

I love Boone Parker, and think it's exquisite for a young man today! It is a fine sib name for Orson Chandler as well! Good health and best wishes to you and your family!
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia and the Handsome Isaac Francis Azriel

Honestly, I don't think any of the names have the sheer commanding presence of Orson Chandler. His name is awesome so I can imagine how difficult it's been to find another name for your second son.

Boone Parker (my husbands pick) - I'm not a fan of Boone or Parker and I don't like two surnames in one combo. This sounds more like the name of a corporation (camping and outdoor equipment) rather than a human being. Parker is better in the middle spot. Boone Luck has no flow.

Ben Parker (my grandfathers namesake) - Ben is a classic name but it does sound kind of bland next to Orson. Ben Luck is abrupt.

Woodrow Parker - Woodrow sounds kind of pompous to me. I prefer Woodruff (forest ranger) but I don't really like two surnames in a combo. He'll probably get Woody. Roe/Row wouldn't be bad for a nn.

Parker (my mothers maiden name not sure of a middle name) - While I appreciate honouring family, all I hear is "park her". It's kind of an uninspiring trendy choice that is getting really popular for girls. I would use it in the middle spot. Have you considered any other occupational names like Spencer, Sawyer, Mercer, Faulkner, Archer, Schuyler or Cooper?

Suggestions

Cedric
    Wyatt
    Dexter
    Adair
    Amory
    Wilder
    Griffith
    Merrick
    Fraser
    Maxfield
    Gareth
    Montgomery
    Gilbert
    Bayard
    Spaulding
    Aidric
    Preston
    Dashiell
    Humphrey
    Randolph
    Guthrie
    Chester
    August
    Merritt
    Saville
    Maxwell
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Boone Parker - this name is great!!

Ben Parker - this name is okay, made good by the fact that it is a namesake

Woodrow Parker - LOVE this name! I honestly don't think kids today will tease about nn Woody. They associate it with the Toy Story character and not the innuendo...

Parker - I think this works best as a middle name
    Mom to Matilda Ann
    Expecting a boy on June 9th!!

Great feedback!!! Thank you so much.
    We're really thrilled to see other people so excited about Boone. We're really liking it! My husband and I are high school sweethearts from Oklahoma and sense we've been married we've not really been back. Currently on the west coast and moving to the east coast in Aug. we're trying to find a name to pay homage to our "okie" roots, which is where both Boone and Woodrow come from : ) Still love Woodrow and I even love Woody, but since Orson doesn't have a nn (none of us do) we like the idea of names with no nicknames. Thank you for your response!