Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really don't like Orson and Benson : / two names that end the same not my favorite! We're trying to find something totally unique for each babe.... maybe that's the issue here. I LOVE Ben as a stand alone name but am not a fan of the other Ben names... except for Benedict, but my husband says NO! HA!
    Thank you for your response. I do love Parker Sebation. I told my husband he could call him Parker and I could call him Sebation another name my husband said no too.

You've pretty much summed up exactly how I feel about all of these names. Except for the Ben Parker part, but i've not watched a whole lot of spiderman : ) Thank you so much for your response!

Your response was awesome! Thank you! You've pretty much confirmed everything my husband and I had been debating over these last few names. I loved your input on Woodrow especially! We've had that thought on many a name that we've liked. We feel like we'd like to go in the direction of light, fun, kinda crazy. Orson paired with a lot of names out there can get pretty stuffy. We'd like to avoid that. Thanks for your time!

Thank you so much for your input and time! wWe're really liking Boone : )

Thank you for your input! Looks like we're expecting babies just a few days from each other! Happy birthing to you!