Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Due December 2013... Opinions

So we still haven't told anyone we are pregnant. I will be 12 weeks at the end of the month so we will be doing a big reveal Memorial Weekend when we go to visit family. However, not being able to talk about the awful morning sickness or baby names is making me crazy.

We have two children already... Alex@ndra (Allie) and Keeg@n... LN is P@rker Our styles for boys and girls names are VERY different.

Here are our girls names so far...

Genevieve Grace P@rker (NN would prob be G.G., Genna or Evie)
    Anavieve/Annevieve Grace P@rker (not sure I would actually use it but its a family tree find and its similar to my favorite Genevieve)
    Penelope Grace P@rker (dont like the nn Penny... slowly fell in love with this name after repeated exposure while watching Criminal Minds... love Ms. Penelope Garcia from the show)
    Juliette Grace P@rker (No nicknames because of 13 year old niece who goes by Jules and JuJu and we see often... not even sure I would use it because its so similar to nieces name)
    Charlotte Grace P@rker (No nicknames because I dont like Charlie, Carlie, or Lottie)
    Madelyn Grace P@rker (NN would be Mads/Maddie)
    Madeline Grace P@rker (NN would be Mads/Maddie)
    Gemma Grace P@rker (Might occasionally call her Gem)
    Brenna Grace P@rker (Might occasionally call her Brenn)

Guilty Pleasure Names... (not sure if I would use them, but I still like them)
    Adelyn Grace P@rker (After all the combined spellings, so popular but this is my husbands absolute favorite and I really like it too... and we would call her Adelyn, no nickname)
    Everleigh Grace P@rker (Love the sound of this name, but can a grown woman pull it off?)
    December Grace P@rker (Is this name just too out there? Does the double ER in December and P@rker sound off?)

I am open to other suggestions as well as opinions on the names I've listed! Thanks so much!!!

Genevieve Grace P@rker (NN would prob be G.G., Genna or Evie)
    I like Genevieve but I would hate seeing it diminished to "G.G." Other nn possibilities could be Eve, Viv, and Genna's not that bad.

Anavieve/Annevieve Grace P@rker (not sure I would actually use it but its a family tree find and its similar to my favorite Genevieve)
    Pretty.

Penelope Grace P@rker (dont like the nn Penny... slowly fell in love with this name after repeated exposure while watching Criminal Minds... love Ms. Penelope Garcia from the show)
    I do not like this name, mostly for what you mentioned. Penny is not a good nn and there are pretty much no other nicknames for this name. Penelope is a huge mouthful.

Juliette Grace P@rker (No nicknames because of 13 year old niece who goes by Jules and JuJu and we see often... not even sure I would use it because its so similar to nieces name)
    Personally prefer the spelling Juliet (doesn't seem so pretentious). I like this name but I don't think Grace goes with it.

Charlotte Grace P@rker (No nicknames because I dont like Charlie, Carlie, or Lottie)
    I like Charlotte but I feel that a) it's too popular and b) whether you like it or not it'll be shortened to Charlie by someone. I also don't feel like Grace goes with it.

Madelyn Grace P@rker (NN would be Mads/Maddie)
    Madelyn is a huge no for me.

Madeline Grace P@rker (NN would be Mads/Maddie)
    Same goes for this name. Madelyn, Madeline and Madison are names I cannot believe are still being used.

Gemma Grace P@rker (Might occasionally call her Gem)
    NMS.

Brenna Grace P@rker (Might occasionally call her Brenn)
    This isn't a bad name, but I do feel like it's a 90s name. I do like Bryn though.

As for Adelyn, Everleigh and December... I think Adelyn will spend her entire life having to spell out and pronounce her name to everybody. Everleigh I like, but prefer the spelling Everly. And December I actually really like, you could even call her Ember for short if you wanted to! Because baby will be born in December I think it might be a bit much, but I think it's cute.

You have some lovely names picked out! My two favorite names from your list would have to be Genevieve Grace and Penelope Grace. Good luck deciding and congratulations on being pregnant!

In my opinion, the best name flow-wise is Madeline Grace P*arker.

I like Madeline Grace best, I think.