Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Please pick 1 or 2 of your faves.

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • River Leo

3 10.71%
  • Atticus Graham

9 32.14%
  • Felix Archer

21 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Felix, River or Atticus

We went back to our original list. And
    After three hours of looking at name books and makin lists last night these are our final 3 I find out if baby is a boy or a girl Friday our other kids are Holden, Sawyer(rip) and izabella

River Leo
    Atticus Graham
    Felix Archer

I love Felix Archer!

Graham! Fantastic, must be the rarest on your list. I'd go for Felix Graham.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Atticus Graham. I love the literary connection. A strong, handsome name. Felix just reminds me too much of a cat, sorry. River Leo would be my second choice. Maybe River Leopold? The flow just seems a bit off on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsea View Post
    Atticus Graham. I love the literary connection. A strong, handsome name. Felix just reminds me too much of a cat, sorry. River Leo would be my second choice. Maybe River Leopold? The flow just seems a bit off on that one.
    I agree with all of this. I strongly dislike Felix, as I've known a lot of cats with this name. Plus, it just sounds like the name of a nerdy, really annoying little brother. River Leo doesn't flow... Atticus Graham is not a name I would use, but it flows well and sounds good together. However, it also depends on your surname...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina