Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Claire Anne and Clara Anne. So pretty! Someone suggested Hillary Anne, I love that too. But being that I am Hilary, I may be be kind of bias. ;-) I love my name, though, I highly recommend it. Lucy Anne, Esme/Esmae Anne, Victoria Anne, Daisy Anne, Samantha Anne, Avery Anne, Everly Anne, Emily Anne, Kendra Anne, Renee Anne, Maybell/Maebell Anne, Ruby Anne are some cute names too!
    : Thatcher - Fletcher - Forester - Slater - Magnus - Sawyer - Remington
    : Penelope - Talulah - Estelle - Daphne

Vote [UPDATED]
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9830218

Another vote for Norah! I also like Isla a lot.

I love Norah Anne! I also would consider using Anne as a first name. It is so classic and pretty and understated and pairs well with sister Ellie.

I love Isla. But that is because it is my niece's name. Isla Maple. I think Isla Anne goes well together.

Norah is pretty.

The only one on your list that really works with Anne for me is Norah. Norah Anne is nice, I like it. The rest all sound... off with Anne in the middle, so based on sound of combo alone I would pick Norah, though really none of them are GREAT with Anne, to me.

But based on which one I prefer, I like Claire. I just think Claire is so pretty in it's simplicity and can definitely grow with a child to adulthood. That being said, Claire Anne is a bit mono to me.

If I were to suggest an alternative....

Anna Claire is lovely. And Ellie and Anna sound great together.
    Last edited by vicioustrollop9; May 14th, 2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P