Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeska View Post
    I agree that Lola sounds better with Violet, but the combo Delilah Pearl jumped out at me immediately. It's perfection!
    I agree with this. As a name, Delilah Pearl. But as a sibset, Lola Juliet.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

I like Lola better for the fn, but as a combo I think Delilah Pearl is much nicer and pairs a lot better with Violet Eve. Lola and Violet together have that similar o sound that pairs TOO well for me. Almost like Lola could be a nick name for Violet.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Delilah Pearl by a million and one! I adore the name Delilah.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Annemarie Frances | Madeleine Grace |

Thanks so much to everyone who shared their comments.

Unfortunately it hasn't made my decision any easier as I love both names for different reasons.

I agree that Delilah Pearl is the more stunning name combination and I love the nn Lila- however there is something really spunky & fun about the name Lola that I just adore. The middle name of Juliet perhaps isn't the most perfect fit but it's my husband's favourite- so that was the compromise I still think its a cute combo though!

Maybe Delilah Pearl seems a bit too "perfect" and Lola Juliet has a little more edge which I kind of like?!

I really don't know if we'll come to a decision before she's born....I'm hoping once we meet her one of the names will just feel "right".

Thanks again for the feedback its much appreciated xxx

LOVE both.
    Personally I am loving Lola slightly more.
    Any of them as combo works too... love Lola Juliet, Lola Pearl is very appealing to me too. Delilah Juliet... nice too! Juliet Pearl is just gorgeous.
    Delilah is not quite as appealing to me- but I do like Lila or or even Lili as a nn. (But perhaps Violet and Lili is too floral? nevertheless I like it!)

I adore the nn Lolly... so Lola nn Lolly (as a family nn) would get me every time.

Perhaps just wait and see which suit her?
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite "top" 3 girls names for little Miss: Phoebe Rose Eloise
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake