Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Violet is beautiful. Second for me is Willa, then Adela.

Katherine Willa May or Willa Jessamine would be best. Maybe Willa Jessamine May
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel

Katherine*Jessamine and Adela are the best names that I like the most.

Winter Lynn nn Winnie--- I like!
    Katherine Jessamine nn Kit----Prefer Catherine with a C as I love Cate better with a C but a nice name either way
    Willa May ----I like this, underused differnt, I think the little Willas of the world will spend a lot of time explaining they are not WIllow
    Adela- Love! We were tossing around Adeline for a while and said we would call her Della.
    Violet -- i think this name is pretty in theory but i see VIOLENT everytime i read it.
    Kenna (really like this name but DH's sister's name is Kendra and we do not want it to be an honor name lol.)----Not a fan

How about Kirrily in stead of Kenna?
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

Winter is a great, modern name. However, the recent attention/buzz it seems to be receiving coupled with its first appearance last year on the Top 1000 might spell the makings of a fad, so that's something to be mindful of if you worry about that.
    Willa is lovely too - vintage feminine without being frilly. I love all the W-names, really: Winter, Winifred, Willa, Willow, Winslow, Wendy, Wilhelmina...

Violet is a classic and Nameberry favorite. Of all the names you listed, this would probably be the least controversial. That's not necessarily a good reason to choose a name, but it doesn't hurt.

Not as fond of Kenna, but I think I'm just tired of the K-name trend in general, which in coming decades will be timestamped as very particular to the late 90s/early 2000s. But if it's a name that has meaning for you, go for it! :-)
    And Katherine isn't trendy, so it escapes that association (although I prefer Catherine); I like it, but as far as classic/vintage names go, I prefer Willa and Violet. And Winter is just cool.