Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Don't think either shines a light on rose or grace. I think the first two round them off so well, and something about Madilyn Grace is almost melodic. :] Sorry to seem harsh with my honesty but it is just my opinion I think the 3 and 2 syllables seem to much and the one seem to round it off nicer .
    I have also been on the awful route of name deciding this week and it is so tough her cos names i love are SOOOOO popular here in the uk. Such as Maddeline, lily, ava omg just so many are in trend right now it was so hard to find a name we both liked and that was not out there or too popular. I only have 8 weeks left!!! lol . I think on the table for us at the moment is Hailie. We have been thinking of middle names all day and i liked Rose he didn't , so now we are both liking Hailie Rayne (Taylor surname.) It has been a nightmare so i fully understand. I am saying it out loud alot and calling her and rolling it round to see if i like it Maybe you should do the same hehe . Good luck anyways x

Northwest US
    I'd reverse it to Samantha Madelyn. I don't really like Madelyn though.

New York
    Madelyn Grace is my choice.
    Gwen Eleanor... Mary Josephine ... Anna Juliet ... Iris Evelyn ... Sage Catherine ** Arlo Grant ... Drew Thomas ... Eli James ... Owen Vincent... Jay Theodore

We went with Madilyn Avery. We loved Madilyn from the start and chose the spelling because we wanted to make sure people could A)spell it and B)pronounced it correctly. I picked her up from daycare once and a new teacher kept calling her "Mad-a-line" and I had to correct her. Like how could she have pronounced "Madi-lyn" incorrectly. We went for the simpler option which I guess for some people isn't simple enough. Avery seemed to roll off the tongue nicely and looking at her now giving her a name like "Grace" wouldn't have fit her personality. She is a rambunctious, fun-loving little ball of sweet energy and as for "Grace", she has none. She's clumsy like her mama! I have a friend who named her daughter "Gracee" and man, that little girl is as dainty and frail as they come. So I guess I am un-partial to the name Grace because I'd much rather have my little spit-fire lady.

Good luck in the name search! We are on to our third child and our name hunt has begun all over again. AH!