Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hmmm, if I did go with Grace, what about some variation of that, such as Gracie?

Madelyn Grace or Madelyn Rose, both are beautiful and cute, helping to aid her through all ages. Madelyn Samantha. i dislike and feel there are too many syllables at play, Madelyn Brianne not so keen on either. Sorry to be brutally honest, i don't mean to sound mean. I am just pretty honest i guess. I am not a great fan of those names in general and i do not think they compliment madelyn. If you forced me to pick out of Rose and Grace, I would probably say Grace. I love both though. x

If you're not worried about popularity, then Madelyn Grace is best. But Madeline Grace is better (and correctly spelled).
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

no offense taken, that's why im posting!..lol....sometimes names can sound really good one day and not so much the next..we've gone back n forth so many times I felt it would be helpful to get third party opinions

I actually preferred the spelling Madeleine, which is the Original spelling, it just seemed so classy. Not so much Madeline though because I didn't want there to be any issues with the pronunciation.