Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Madelyn Brianne best, and Madelyn Samantha a close second.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

I think it pretty much boils down to the choices between Grace & Rose.....or Samantha & Brianne.....by first deciding if i want one syllable or two

I see Samantha as distinctly first name-only material and doesn't fit for a middle. Madelyn Brianne is probably my favorite since Grace and Rose are fillers. But I would also suggest you reconsider Madelyn at all because of its insane popularity.

Grace. Yes it's commonly used in the middle, but it's a strong classic and the meter is right with Madelyn.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnylove View Post
    I see Samantha as distinctly first name-only material and doesn't fit for a middle. Madelyn Brianne is probably my favorite since Grace and Rose are fillers. But I would also suggest you reconsider Madelyn at all because of its insane popularity.
    I just recently found out that Madelyn is such a popular name, but only statistically. I in fact chose the name because its so beautiful, and I don't know even ONE person with that name so in my particular demographic its still a rare name! And as far as that goes, I can see how middle names such as Rose and Grace could be considered "filler" names but again, I don't know ANYBODY with those names either. So really it just all comes down to the name itself and there really isn't any overpopularity factor involved