Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anavieve?

I love the name Anavieve. I found the name Annevieve (same pronunciation, just different spelling) on a random website about a year ago (can't find it anywhere else), and completely fell in love with it. IMO it can fit in with almost every name style, and is a great alternative to the increasingly popular Genevieve. I've been trying to find some information about it for a year now, only to come up with zero info, so I'm assuming it doesn't have any history (which doesn't bother me at all).
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

Agreed--Annevieve is lovely and while unusual, it's not an unheard of smoosh (German, I believe?). I think Annevieve would be lovely!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I think Anavieve is pretty! I don't like Annevieve as much, how about Annavieve? I think that's the prettiest of the three.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I've never heard it before, but it is pretty. I did a quick search on Ancestry and found several ladies named Annevieve, most of them in records from the 1910s and 20s.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I think the bane us beautiful either way it is spelled. But I am curious to how it is pronounced. Would you say An-ah-veev or An-na-vi-ev???
    Some say I'm an angel... Others say I'm a star... But you can call me Princess!!!

Name lover who has a naming style that is Eccentric Aristocratic meets Guilty Pleasure!!!

👑 Pretty 👑