10 18.52%
  • Rory Sullivan Barnett

10 18.52%
  • Sullivan Graham Barnett

20 37.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by maewynmannix View Post
    The rest are pretty common, decent names however Sullivan sounds a bit rusty to me. And I don't like the feel of its nickname- Sully. Sorry, but that's just not working for me.
    Whatever you choose, just remember he'll have to live with the name his whole life.
    To each their own. But that's the great part with 3 syllable names... there are more nn options... like he could use Van or Ivan, which are more unique nn options than Sully...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I voted Rory Sullivan! My favourite nane on your list is Sullivan (I love nn Van) but not a fan of Graham! What about Sullivan Rory? Mixing and matching a little... I'd also love to see Finn Henry...

I voted for Henry Graham and Sullivan Graham. Firstly, I love the name Graham (prefer the Graeme spelling), but I thought the flow of Graham Henry was a little off, Henry Graham rolls of the tongue with more ease. Henry is a gorgeous classic.

I've never met a Sullivan and although I wasn't sure at first, I think it makes quite a handsome name. I personally prefer it to Griffin. To me Rory is cute, but maybe a bit too cutesy. Feels a little too nicknameish for my tastes.