• Griffin Rory Barnett

10 18.52%
  • Rory Sullivan Barnett

10 18.52%
  • Sullivan Graham Barnett

20 37.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Really would like a name by June officially not looking at more after today.

I find out what I'm having Friday if baby cooperates, we are down to three girl names but have a few names we like still that have made our final cut. Next month my friend is starting a scrap book and I'd like to have a name to give her for when she does it.

Rory Sullivan
    Sullivan Graham
    Graham Henry
    Griffin Rory
    Henry Graham

I voted for Henry Graham. Henry is such a strong, handsome name. Masculine but not that "trying too hard" masculine that some boys' names can be. It's classic and timeless.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Suggestions?

Can I just suggest to you a name?
    >>Harrison Grey
    No offense to anyone, but I don't think anyone would like to have the name Griffin. The rest are pretty common, decent names however Sullivan sounds a bit rusty to me. And I don't like the feel of its nickname- Sully. Sorry, but that's just not working for me.
    Whatever you choose, just remember he'll have to live with the name his whole life.

I voted for Henry Graham because both are names that we really like for our son. And I think it flows better with your last name than Graham Henry. Henry is out for us though because our last name ends in -ly and its a little too sing-songy. We are considering Graham as a first, but are having trouble coming up with middle names. The other three names are just not my style and sound kind-of trendy compared to the timelessness of the first two.

I like Henry Graham and Sullivan Graham the best (though I don't actually like Graham that much... Henry Sullivan would be my favorite combo option of all from your listed names). Graham and Griffin are clearly my least two favorites, and they'd be the two I'd personally cut.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...