Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Baby #2 has a name!! :)

So DH and I finally came up with a name for Samuel Elliot's baby brother/sister (kind of) we're down to 2 middle names for Sebastian if its a boy. We threw out Emily and Abigail deciding they were to popular for us. We decided on Paisley for a girl after DH's mother suggested it but aren't sure on the middle name. We like Paisley Elizabeth but are open to other suggestions. What do you fellow berries think?

Boy:

Sebastian Thomas
    Or
    Sebastian Gabriel

Girl:

Paisley Elizabeth
    Or
    Paisley ???

I love both boy names! I think Sebastian Thomas may flow a little better but I love Sebastian Gabriel too.

Paisley Elizabeth is cute. Suggestions:

Paisley Emmeline
    Paisley Abigail
    Paisley Emilia
    Paisley Gabrielle
    Paisley Eleanor
    Paisley Brielle
    Paisley Jane
    Paisley Brooke
    Paisley Eliza
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Clara, Harlow, Harper, Lillian, Mabel, Rosemarie

Alden, Davis, Glenn, Eugene, Harley, Peter, Rudy

Sebastian Thomas is my favorite. I love it as a brother to Samuel Elliot.

Are you 100% set on Paisley? Honestly, I don't like it at all. Paisley has no substance. You threw out Emily and Abigail because of popularity, yet Paisley isn't much better. With all of the -ley/-lee/-lei/-leigh names occupying the charts right now, Paisley would be lost in a sea of sound-alike names.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

We really like Paisley and are leaning toward using it but we are still open to suggestions since we're not due until September and have time to find a name. Paisley isn't yet in the top 100 so the popularity of it doesn't bother me as much as Abigail and Emily which are in the top ten. I'd love to hear any names you think we might like. Names that aren't overly popular but aren't to out there.

I like the suggestions Paisley Eleanor and Paisley Jane. I have a sister named Gabrielle and DH has a sister named Brielle so we don't want to use those.