Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think the name Paisley does have substance because it is the name of a city as well as being just a word name. The port city gave paisley its name. That is what I learned in school .

I never understood Sebastian, or it's popularity. I personally hate the name. I find it to be too whimsical and wimpy for a boy and there are no good nicknames for it. I think it would make a fine name for a cat, however...

Paisley sounds very hillbilly to me. It doesn't seem like a name that much thought was put into (like Tinsley).

I really don't like Paisley at all. This isn't a name that's going to stand the test of time, it's going to date very fast. Also her sibling already has a classic name, Emily and Abigail were a lot closer in style than Paisley. I would try find an underused classic like: Eleanor, Penelope, Amabel or Louisa.

Sebastian Thomas is lovely.
    Beatrice, Endellion, Alice, Lucia, Clementine, Iris, Aurelia, Emily, Katherine, Hermione

Edward, Ignatius, Arthur, Benedict, Thomas, Whit, Theodore, Thijs, Archer, Henry

I love the name Sebastian, and I like both combos.

I see a previous poster mentioned Penelope, which is what I was going to suggest as an alternative to Paisley. Or since you like the name Emily, did you rule out any of the other variations, like Emmeline or Amelia?
    Top Contenders:
    Cora ~ Esme ~ Fiona ~ Gwyneth ~ Hazel ~ Lila ~ Mara ~ Sylvie ~ Thea ~ Zara
    Archer ~ Donovan ~ Emmett ~ Ezra ~ Julian ~ Leo ~ Rhys ~ Sawyer ~ Theo ~ Xavier

My 4 yr old niece is Paisley, the first we've ever heard. And it's perfect.

Her whole name is Paisley AnneMarie after her grandmothers. I like it. But I think your choice of Elizabeth is beautiful.

Paisley Jane works too. It's such a welcoming first name for middle names!

My favorite part - My son has always called her Pais-uh-lee. 3 syllables. And recently he shortened it to "Pais". It just cracks us all up - he's only 9 months older than her!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~