Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What should the mean girl's name be?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yvonne

6 21.43%
  • Connie

1 3.57%
  • Sandra

1 3.57%
  • Wendy

1 3.57%
  • Lila

1 3.57%
  • Kyra

6 21.43%
  • Tyra

8 28.57%
  • Natalie (Nat)

4 14.29%

Question Mean Girl Help!!!

I need a name for a mean girl in my story. HELP!!!

I voted Kyra. It was a tie between that, Sandra, and Tyra, but the 'K' in Kyra makes the whole thing look sort of harsh somehow. Good luck on your story!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Agreed! (Kyra v.s. Tyra) the only reason I didn't vote Kyra was because I know someone with the name Kyra and she's actually kind of nice. If not for that, I would've!

Ditto on the good luck!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Sandra, Kyra and Tyra would be my top three names in your poll. I would like to make the suggestion of Samantha. Every Samantha I've ever known was pretty mean.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Surprisingly, for how common the name Samantha is, I've never met one.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski