Names Searched Right Now:

Is my reserve list any good?

I really love my chosen names, i haven't thought of changing them for over two years but the names in my reserve list...... i don't know.... i'm not as confidant about them.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

For me it's really hard to say how I feel about your "reserve list" without knowing what your top list is.
    There are some names I just don't like in general but mostly I tend to judge names in accordance to the spirit of the individual
    and the personality of the family at large. So I really can't help you out with specifics.
    So in general, I think all of your reserve list is fine - I personally love a few of the names on the list and others leave me a bit cold but, in general it's fine.
    (The only problem I really have is with your pronunciation of Irina. By saying it eye-ree-na I feel like you are Americanizing it, in the worst way. I much prefer the more traditional ee-REE-na/eh-REE-na).
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I like Rosalind, Luna, Leona, Lucia, Ada (but not Adelaide) and Petra.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Surely 'Anglicizing' it? just like Lucia would only be loo-chee-a and nicola is a boys name in italy.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.