Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Thanks everyone! New question...would you still use it even if you felt like it would seem dated later?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Violet has always been my favorite name for a girl. I chose it many years ago when no one ever talked about it. So, I'm a little annoyed at its popularity, but I am still planning to use it. I always thought of it as vintage and feminine, and I do think it will stay popular for a long time, but I don't think it will ever be dated. I don't think nature names really become dated, they are more classic sounding (to me anyways!)

I think Violet will increase in popularity in the near future, but not become so popular that it will be an issue. She'll probably be in-step with her generation, but I don't think she's the next "Heather", and as other posters have mentioned, she'll likely go in and out of popularity, but not necessarily ever out of "style" if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wgcathyhillary View Post
    Thanks everyone! New question...would you still use it even if you felt like it would seem dated later?
    If you love it, you should use it.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *