Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ian Patrick has arrived!

I'm here to announce the birth of Ian Patrick! He was born May 4th and is welcomed by brothers Adam Nathaniel and Max Alexander. I wanted to thank nameberry for helping me narrow down my choices for this bundle and reassuring me about using Ian.

Sleep has been little with the three, but hubby and I are balancing it well. Both older boys already love him. There was definitely a huge sigh of relief (from kiddos and husband) when Baby Bug came out a little boy and not a girl. Adam and Max are both learning how to ride bikes right now, so they keep asking me when they can pull Ian in the wagon on their bike... I think I'll wait a year or two... or ten... before I let that happen!

Family is doing well. Thank you all again!
    Last edited by moonlight_morgan; May 13th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.

Oh, I love Ian Patrick! (Patrick is my son's mn.) Congratulations to all of you, and it sounds like little Ian is settling in nicely.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline, Catherine, Jane, Rose
    James, Liam, Luke, Patrick

Congrats! Ian Patrick is a gorgeous name. I have a brother named Iain and a brother named Patrick so I adore it!
    nana | ttc#1
    mama to pit bulls z&m
    fiona | sinead | niamh | brigid | catriona | eira | ailish | saoirse | eillidh | aine |
    finnegan | sullivan | malachy | killian | jameson | cormac | donovan | eamonn | seamus |

What a lucky baby to be given such a handsome name. Congrats!
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

Congratulations! Ian Patrick is a lovely name. He'll be riding bikes with his older brothers in no time.