Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I don't really think you can go wrong with any of these names. I'll be the one that says I love Wren! I don't see it as a boy's name at all. I've seen people use it with the nn Birdie, if that helps.

Wren Elizabeth would be gorgeous, or Charlotte Wren. I think it just depends on how popular you wanna go-- Top 10, Top 20 or totally unusual.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Oh dear, I love all three! I would combine Charlotte Wren and Elizabeth Wren.

I love all. I would pick Elizabeth, because of the nickname potential. Wren is one I love but also would understand it's way too unusual for many people especially anyone in my name-conservative family. Both Charlotte and Elizabeth are names I have on my list for the Royal baby, you wouldn't be Kate Middleton would you?
    Cecilia and Catherine both seem in keeping with you style. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    I still don't understand this O_o How do you get Wren (rehn) from Catherine (kath-rin)? The sounds aren't compatible and the 'w' is nowhere to be seen.
    The pronunciation difference might have to do with the UK vs. the US. They are very similar when I say them (i.e. KATH-rehn). And yeah, there is no "w" so it would be more like Ren.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Love Wren. If you used Elizabeth i much prefer Bette, or Betty as a nn.
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to Nils David (1)

Loves:
    Lorelei, Elowen, Serafina, Adeline, Cordelia

Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean