Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Charlotte! I think its so beautiful, elegant and charming!
    But I do also love the nickname Elle/Ella. Its so beautiful. Yet, Elizabeth is a little too old fashion for my taste. (Plus I had a bad involvement with one.)
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Quinn - Apollo Timothy Jack - River(s) Cornelius Henry

I would go with Elizabeth/Elisabeth. If your husband doesn't like Wren you should take it off the list and if you have doubts on Charlotte I don't think it's a safe bet to go with.
    Theodore Arthur

I love Charlotte and Elizabeth. I agree that Wren would be great in the middle.

Och, I love all three!

I honestly love the idea of Charlotte Wren, Wren Elizabeth, or Wren Charlotte (especially Wren Charlotte!). Charlotte and Elizabeth have loads of wonderful literary charm for me, and I just love the natural, sweet-but-understated feel of Wren, the idea of a pretty little bird.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Elizabeth by far.

I agree with uselesskitty,Elle is so... Meh. There are so many great nicknames for Elizabeth- Betty, Bessie, Beth, Libby, Eliza, none strike your fancy? If you do go with Elle, why not Ellie? It gives Elle a little more life. I think Charlotte is beautiful but it hasn't stood the test of time the way Elizabeth has. Wren, to me, is all male.