Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Need Help with Names, Please select one Male, One Female Name.

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rye Lee Peterson - M

1 1.09%
  • Rhys Lee Peterson - M

62 67.39%
  • Quinn Lee Peterson -M

22 23.91%
  • Harper Joy Peterson - F

48 52.17%
  • Eve Joy Peterson - F

39 42.39%
  • Charlie Joy Peterson - F

7 7.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thank you so much for the feedback
    I am not a huge fan of the middle name Lee, but its my husband's family passer downer name lol so I have no choice
    I think when picking out middle names, alot of focus is given to them, but as you grow older, middle names really dont come into play anymore. The only times my middle name was used was when I was in trouble, other than that, my sister in law just recently asked me what my middle name was LOL I think it just goes to show how little theyre actually used after birth. First and Last names (to me) are what is important. But I do agree, Rye Lee is a weird mooshup name that will end up being annoying.

Rye is good as a nickname, but it sounds incomplete as a first. Ryan, Orion, Riley, or something similar works better, you still get to use Rye as a nickname, and (with the exception of Riley) it sounds better with Lee.

I voted for Rhys and Eve. Harper Peterson is too heavy on the "er" sound , Quinn Peterson share the same "n" ending , Rye isn't the best name for a boy (I would be afraid that he would end up drinking heavily) and I don't like Charlie for a girl.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

What if you did Quentin Lee or another longer variation?

I totally endorse Orion as a longer form for Rye! My middle name is Lee and no one ever uses it except for one little nn my dada calls me - "Shaunaleenie!", so I don't think it will be an issue.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon