Names Searched Right Now:

Hart of Dixie inspired name...

There's a character named Lemon Breelan (maybe Breeland? I dont hear the D but they kinda draw the N out so it might be there) on the show and for some reason, I really like the sound of Breelan more and more each time I hear it. I am not sure I would ever use it but how would you spell it if you were to consider this name for a girl?

I was thinking Breelyn? It would definitely fit in with the trendy names. I think I may add this to my guilty pleasure names.

ETA: I did a search through here and found it suggested in a post about names ending in lyn as well as a post where someone was looking for middle name suggestions for Breelyn so it has been mentioned here before and both used the Breelyn spelling.
    Last edited by happymama1026; May 13th, 2013 at 01:24 PM.

On the show it is actually Breeland (spelled with a d), and I do see the appeal. I would however be more inclined to keep to that spelling even for a girls name rather than go down the -lyn route. I just have a low tolerance for those trendy type names.

Quote Originally Posted by iamktchristie View Post
    On the show it is actually Breeland (spelled with a d), and I do see the appeal. I would however be more inclined to keep to that spelling even for a girls name rather than go down the -lyn route. I just have a low tolerance for those trendy type names.
    I totally agree with your low tolerance or lyn endings. They are so overdone and trendy, blech.

Honestly, it is not my style of name, but I do like the sound of it. I'd stick with Breeland if you were to do it. Or at least Breelan.
    Ladies
    Anneliese Helena Kate ~ Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Elizabeth Celine
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley
    Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I am not sure I would use it. We tend to like names like Penelope, Genevieve, Juliette, Madeleine, Charlotte, Gemma and Brenna to name a few so Breelan would be very different from my usual favorites. Brielle was a guilty pleasure when my daughter was born so we used that for her middle name.

My other guilty pleasure names for girls are Adelyn, Aria, and December.

Thanks for the replies ladies. It's nice to know others also like the sound of this name.