Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Need a name like Timothy...for my third son, help!

I need some help - I LOVE the name Timothy, but can't use it as there is already a Timothy in the family around the same age...my first two sons are named Elliott and Oliver - I need something that goes with these two names and we're having a very tough time with boy names! Due in 12 weeks!

Here are some we have on a list - but no front runner - and we're open to suggestions: Hudson, MacGregor, Webster, Henry, James, Miles.

I really love Timothy and think it would be a good fit...but...can't.

Jen

Having two Timothys the same age really would be confusing but you can always save Timothy for the middle spot

From your list I'd scratch Hudson, MacGregor and Webster. They don't have the same feel as your sons' names and don't match as well. James Timothy or Miles Timothy would be cute!

Other suggestions:

Anthony
    Toby
    Thomas
    Matthew
    Luke
    George
    Dylan
    Lucas
    Daniel
    Lewis
    Theodore
    David
    Dominic
    Patrick

Personally I think Daniel, Patrick, Matthew or David would go well with Elliott & Oliver
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

Elliot, Oliver and Miles is my favorite combo. I like how tey all share the L in the middle.

Miles Timothy or James Timothy are my favorites on your list.

I also like Elliot, Oliver, and

Theodore or Linus
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I absolutely love MacGregor, nn Mac. If I were to choose an individual name, I'd choose that... Now, if you care about maintaining the same style or such, then it's definitely a lot more unique than Oliver and Elliott... To match those, I like Henry or Miles.

Other options: Thomas, Philip, Alec, Marcus, Malcolm, Damien, Dominic, Finley, Graham, Grant, Clark, Kirk, Kent, Keaton, Piers, Porter, Preston, Sterling, Simon, Noah, Nathaniel, Stanton, Quincy, Quentin, Wendall, Whitman, Wilder, Walden, Booker, Cyrus, Silas, Darius, Adair, Caleb, Reid, Isaac, Walter, Leon, Dallin, Frederick, Franklin, Harrison, Jude, Jonas, and Julian.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina