• Graeme Archer

14 28.57%
  • Theron Archer

15 30.61%
  • Tiernan Rory

13 26.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love Crosby as a brother to Sawyer and Holden!! It fits right in without repeating any sounds. I voted for two others (Griffin and Graeme) but I think Crosby would beat them by a mile.

I went for Sullivan Graeme, Graeme Archer, and Tiernan Rory. Sullivan Graeme is a great combo, and I don't think Sawyer and Sullivan are too close... Graeme is a lovely name, my only concern would be people mispronouncing it. Tiernan is really unique and edgy while still feeling a bit familiar and masculine... I like that...
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

I only voted for two. Griffin and Theron.
    (I would have voted for Sullivan but decided against with with Sawyer).
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I only picked two, Sullivan Graeme (my top pick) and Theron Archer. I felt like those sounded best and flowed. I liked a couple others, but the fn/mn combo didn't sound as good to my ears or on my tongue. I like Sullivan the best with your other children. It fits well without going to over the top.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Joseph ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

We didn't think sawyer and Sullivan would be real matchy. Our son sawyer died but we love him dearly and miss him everyday and we like to keep his memory alive which is why we want to find a name that won't be too matchy with his even though he is no longer with us.