Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Month name. March for boy name?

Ive posted before about choosing between March and Cormac and most ppl preferred Cormac.

I still love March and just wondering is there anything im missing that makes it a bad name choice? Does anyone know a person named after a month that had a problem with their name?

It seems to me August is very popular at the moment for boys why is March not as cool?

Well you have August, May, June, April which are names people use. I think there's a celebrity with a kid called December Rose (Which I quite like actually). Personally I'm not keen on them being named after months as such. - My boyfriends nan's middle name is May but not because of the month. - I new a girl called Tuesday.

I think Cormac March .... - Might be quite cute but not March being the first name.

I actually kind of like it, but it is not just a month it is also a verb. It may sound like you are always telling your kid to march
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

I kind of like it but I don't think of March the month but the verb.
    (Granted when I hear August I think of the word as well. As in "august and famous studio").
    So when I hear March I think Military march. Or "march up to your room" or something like that. Neither of which I find compelling enough to name a child.
    EXPECTING OUR FIRST, A GIRL, IN MAY 2016.

I don't have a strong opinion on March but Cormac reminds me of tarmac.