Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like those 3 for you, as well. Did he totally veto them? What names DOES he like?
    Maximus Alexander's Mama
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

He cannot stay awake long enough to suggest or veto. He likes Landon and Maddox, but doesnt think Maddox is suitable for an older child:/

My fav is Ezra, but the one that I think would fit well with the siblings would be Noah. Landon and Rhys are too similar to the other kids' names. Maddox always feels a bit over-the-top to me, and has some bad connotations... So, you're down to Ezra, Grant and Noah. Ezra is an old-fashioned, Biblical name. Grant is quite classic... Noah is a trendy, Biblical name. The other names are trendier... so that brings you to Noah... Asher and Finn would both go nicely...

Spencer, Tucker, Tate, Nolan, Kai, Everett, Emmett, Jude, Jasper, Zane, Xavier, Oliver, Oskar, Owen, Devin, Blaine, Blaise, Forrest, Griffin, Harrison, Lachlan, Greyson, Grey, Mason, Orion, Tiernan, Talon, Max, Jett, Soren, Tanner, Easton, Weston, Wyatt, Bridger, Archer, Wilder, Walker, Zachary, Finley, Gage
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

If your husband is not cooperating in choosing a name, I'd suggest picking out 2-3 combos that you really like, his opinions aside. Don't bring names up at all for a while. If he asks, tell him that you've already chosen since he didn't give you much input. He'll either go with what you chose, or start contributing. Either way, it may be a solution to solving this naming crisis!

I still like Grant, Asher, Finn/Finley and Heath. I hope you can decide soon!
    Maximus Alexander's Mama
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

Quote Originally Posted by karacavazos View Post
    If your husband is not cooperating in choosing a name, I'd suggest picking out 2-3 combos that you really like, his opinions aside. Don't bring names up at all for a while. If he asks, tell him that you've already chosen since he didn't give you much input. He'll either go with what you chose, or start contributing. Either way, it may be a solution to solving this naming crisis!

I still like Grant, Asher, Finn/Finley and Heath. I hope you can decide soon!
    Thank you! We can't avoid it much longer. I am 37 weeks tomorrow and haven't made it past 38 in the past lol