Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Please help us narrow it down and pick (up to) your 2 favorites.

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lochlan/Lachlan

27 47.37%
  • Sullivan

25 43.86%
  • Lincoln

14 24.56%
  • Harrison

19 33.33%
  • Gavin

14 24.56%
  • Edison

6 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Please help me narrow it down to the top 2!

Please help us narrow it down to the top 2! One of these is actually our 'top' of the list right now but we want to be able to go in with two names in case the name doesn't seem to fit as well once he is born. Please pick up to two names. And, I'd love any feedback you have to the names. THANKS SO MUCH!

Lochlan/Lachlan
    Sullivan
    Edison
    Lincoln
    Gavin
    Harrison

They're all handsome. I like Sullivan and Lincoln best. Lachlan is a distant 3rd.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

Ok, this was a very difficult decision... I like Lachlan, but I can feel that it is going to become quite trendy soon... Sullivan is a great name, and so masculine. However, it doesn't conjure any great namesakes for me except the beautiful letter written by the Civil War soldier Sullivan Ballou. Gavin is ok, but not on par with your other choices... I'd put it down as a common/ safe option. Harrison is nice, but is losing its unique feeling.

Edison- Not only do I love the namesake, but I love the nicknames you could get from this... Ed, Eddy, Ned, etc. It's also more of a unique choice. It maintains the classic, mature feeling, but also stands out from the crowd a bit more than Sullivan or Harrison.

Lincoln- This is my #2, as there is a great namesake and a wonderful nn (Linc). However, I don't really get the same wow factor from this one that I get from Edison...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I voted for Edison and Lachlan. I agree that Loch/Lachlan is due to become pretty popular soon, but it is such a lovely name. I agree, though, that Edison is just as wonderful and has loads of great nicknames!
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I voted for Sullivan and Edison, both of which I think are nice strong names. The nicknames Sully and Ned are appealing as well.

The others:
    Gavin - would be my third choice. I just like it!
    Lincoln - might be the next trending name, Linc is a cute nn
    Harrison - Love this but it seems a little passé these days
    Lochlan/Lachlan - not my style, I guess