Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Agree 100% with augusta_lee. Dade = ugh. Cade is better, Dane is very handsome.

You should never have to submit to name you don't like, nor should he be making you feel like you have to! Compromise is key.

Good luck!
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Boden, Broderick, Ciaran, Declan, Elijah, Finnian, Grayson, Harrison, Jenson, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren

Tell him if you name your son Dade, your daughter is going to be named Mome. It sounds that ridiculous. There are lots of names that end in -ade that sound infinitely cooler than Dade which looks too much like Dad... or worse Dude.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

I would be open with your SO. They won't want you to choose a name you despise.

Instead of Dade:
    Dawson
    Dodson
    Durant
    Dyre

Dade reminds me of Dad and a combo between Wade and Dane.

What Dade as a nn. for:

David
    Dodge
    Donald
    Dondre
    Dresden
    Durward

I like Dade and think it's a nice name. Wade, Cade & Dane are totally unappealing to me but I love Jade.
    I'd choose a different mn since Michael is too boring for my tastes. If he truly loves Dade as a fn then you choose a mn that you love

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

What the heck is Dade? I actually can't parse this as a name. It looks like you misspelled Dad, or maybe Dude. Sorry, I have no suggestions, but count me as a vote for standing your ground on this one.