Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Our new baby girl!

I just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback, I spent lots of time on this forum during my pregnancy! Our little squish was born this week and we named her Rosalie June. Couldn't be happier with our choice! She is going mostly by Rosie for now, which is just perfect for her sweet little personality

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your daughter, Rosalie June. A lovely choice.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Many congratulations, a most gorgeous name. ♥
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Congrats! Rosalie is a gorgeous, elegant choice my favourite girl's name. Rosalie sounds stunning and really fresh. I also love Rosie she's a really sweet nickname. I think Rosa is also a gorgeous nickname for when little Rosalie is older. I love Rosalie, she's my second favourite girl's name after Jane. I think June sounds very fresh and fruity with Rosalie. Rosalie June is a great combination.

Congratulations! What a sweet name. I wish you the best. Rosie is the cutest nickname!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |