Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Leia or Leah

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Leah is nice, but Leia is much prettier IMO. There's just something about it. I guess I like the extra i and dislike the h? I rather like Lia, too.
    Was going to write the exact same thing
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

Thanks everyone! Of course indecisive me still can't decide which one I prefer.

And yes, I would use the phonetic and "obvious" spelling for each name (in the area I live). Leah "Lee-uh" and Leia "Lay-uh".

http://listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Mark ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Caleb
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Ava ~ Soleil ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah

I prefer Leia, myself, but seeing as you show preference to it, and taking in to consideration the sibling names, I think Leah is a better fit.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Joseph ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P